Saturday, February 11, 2006

About the girls

Here's my latest gal "The Shay-Ruff". She's based on a girl that I knew for a short time. An entertainer that I met at the gentlman's ballet. She once told me that "We'd make some pretty babies." She may have been right. I'll never know, but I do wonder....This one's for you Y.



Here she is the very lovely Ms. Joci. This talented young lady is an aspiring model that was kind enough to let me use her for my newest gal. My previous gals are all from my minds eye but once I saw her I had to draw her. More to come? You'll have to wait and see. Thanks J. luv ya





Big gal's can be beautiful too. Why is it that so many pinup girls are slim, petite, with some curves? I've seen many full figure ladies that would make fantastic pinup gals. I'm not crazy about Valentine's day, but I'd buy Val some chocolate. If you got it fluant it. Big gals are women too so let's here it for the real voluptious gals.

1 comment:

RaySee Art said...

Thanks Kim, Big gals got it going on. I personally love all shapes and sizes and see beauty in all. I do feel like too many artists focus on big boobs and slim bods. Truth be told many big boobed girls have big bods to match, except your silicone types. I've seen tiny petite girls that are gorgeous (maybe that sketch will be poppin up soon), and I've seen really large (dare I say) obese girls that are adorable. I'm not saying if you're large keep eating and somebody'll love ya, but then again I'm not here to tell anyone what they should or should not look like. I'm just wanting to show the attractiveness of all femme types.
American society is way to caught up on looks and image. This country has been diverse since day one and should remain that way. Let's be proud of who we are no matter what size waist. Maxim and other mags out there are sending powerful messages to the ppls. Let's not give in to peer or corporate pressure and be the best damn you, you can be.
Maybe I'm ranting too much oh well. It's my blog I can say what I want;-)
You're a cool one Kimmie