Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New gals coming soon

Well today was interesting. I talked to an old friend andfound new respect. I can't believe how one person can have such an amazing impact on another person. More on that at a later date.
I have a new girl but not gonna put her up yet. I'm getting a few built up and wanna bring them all on together. I had planned to enter some art into a pinup show at the Orlando museum, however due to a hectic work schedule and exhaustion I ended up missing the dealine. I'm really tired right now and am probably gonna drop after typing this. Hopefully my new gals will be done soon and good news there'll be an addition and changes to my shop. So there'll be more gals and more shirts with gals on them availalbe soon.
Until then keep wastin yur ink, YA DIG!!!!!

1 comment:

Process Junkie said...

Get some rest. Can't wait to see the new stuff.